|Home||» Products||» Welding Wires||» Flux Cored Welding Wire|
Flux Cored Welding Wire
Flux Cored Welding Wire are widely used wires for joining SS to mild & low alloy steel or ferritic stainless steel. We are considered as a dependable supplier, importer, exporter, trader, wholesaler and distributor of the same to our clients. These are used for welding types 301,302,304,304L, 308,308L. These were developed for out of position welding.
The highest deposition rate gas-shielded flux-cored wire is E70T-1. Compared to E70T-4, they offer slightly lower deposition rates of up to 30 pounds per hour, but they offer a smoother welding arc and Charpy impact toughness properties. It offers higher deposition rates than GMAW, handles dirtier plates, and uses lower cost 100% carbon dioxide shielding gas. E70T-1s are widely used in structural steel fabrication shops.
Flux Cored Welding Wire are tested on various parameters to ensure that they stand up to the globally laid norms and standards. Clients can avail these from us at highly reasonable prices.
For welding coated and galvanized sheet steels, E71T-14 is the wire of choice. The self-shielded E71T-14 wire has core materials which explode in the arc, volatizing the steel coating, minimizing cracking and porosity. The result is higher quality welds and fast welding speeds. E71T-14 wires are widely used in the automotive industry for fabricating galvanized steels.
Flux-cored wires offer higher productivity for many mild steel semi-automatic welding applications:
- FCAW may be an "all-position" process with the right filler metals (the consumable electrode)
- No shielding gas needed with some wires making it suitable for outdoor welding and/or windy conditions
- A high-deposition rate process (speed at which the filler metal is applied) in the 1G/1F/2F
- Some "high-speed" (e.g., automotive) applications
- As compared to SMAW and GTAW, there is less skill required for operators.
- Less precleaning of metal required
- Metallurgical benefits from the flux such as the weld metal being protected initially from external factors until the slag is chipped away
- E71T-1 (FCAW-G): Highest deposition rates out-of-position.
E71T-8 (FCAW-S): Highest deposition rates out-of-position without a shielding gas.
E70T-4 (FCAW-S): Highest deposition rates in the flat position.
E70T-1 (FCAW-G): Highest deposition rates in the flat position with Charpy properties.
E71T-14 (FCAW-S): Fastest travel speed on galvanized and coated steels.
E70T-5 (FCAW-G): Fastest way to weld hard-to-weld steels.